Friday, March 8, 2024

Wish Big

 


My baby turns 26 on Sunday and we will be in Vegas to celebrate and hang with my girl for her spring break!  I designed this card for my son who loves red and blue so had to go with those colors for his birthday card. I started with a Balmy Blue base and a layer of white before adding the Lighter Than Air DSP for the background. I stamped the large balloon and small basket from Hot Air Balloon stamp set in Real Red ink and the small balloon in Azure Afternoon ink on white card stock plus the large basket in Balmy Blue. I cut them out with the matching dies plus the clouds, detailed basket and banner in white card stock. I stamped the sentiment in Balmy Blue ink. I finished off with Azure Afternoon gems and a double Balmy blue twine bow. 
Hope you have an amazing weekend and I will be back posting on March 18th! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Hot Air Balloon
Ink: Real Red, Balmy Blue, Azure Afternoon
Paper: Balmy Blue, Basic White, Lighter Than Air DSP
Hot Air Balloon dies, Balmy Blue twine, Azure Afternoon gems

No comments:

Post a Comment