Thursday, March 7, 2024

70th Magnolia Mood Birthday

 


I designed this card for my aunt's upcoming 70th birthday bash. I will not be able to be there for her party in Atlanta but I wanted to make a special card! I used the retired large numbers dies to cut my Fresh Freesia card stock. I added it to the white background ran through with the Distressed Tile embossing folder and layered on a Fresh Freesia base. I stamped the large magnolia image and a small flower from the Magnolia Mood stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock. I colored it with Stampin Blends markers and cut with the matching dies along with some white leaves. I added the white butterfly cut out with some Fresh Freesia gems and a Fresh Freesia open weave ribbon bow to finish it off. 
The Magnolia Mood bundle is another Online Exclusive that started this week so go check them out!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Magnolia Mood
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Fresh Freesia-light and Bubble Bath-light, Mossy Meadow-light and dark, Lemon Lolly-light
Paper: Fresh Freesia, Basic White 
Distressed Tile embossing folder, Large Numbers dies-retired, Magnolia Mood dies, butterfly cut out, Fresh Freesia gems, Fresh Freesia open weave ribbon-retired


No comments:

Post a Comment