Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Sending Zinnia Flowers

 


Today begins the start of the many Online Exclusives you can buy including the Flowering Zinnias suite I am using here. I have started with a Berry burst base and layered a piece of white card stock ran through with the new Zinnia 3D embossing folder. I added a strip of Flowering Zinnias DSP on the side. I cut a white Deckled Rectangle to stamp with image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink from the Simple Zinnia set. I colored with several Stampin Blends markers. I stamped the sentiment on a strip of white card stock and finished with Berry Burst gems. Don't forget to go check those Online Exclusives today at windyellard.stampinup.net 
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 

Stamp set: Simple Zinnia
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Berry Burst
Stampin Blends markers- Parakeet Party=light and dark, Berry Burst=light, Flirty Flamingo=light and dark
Deckled Rectangle dies, Zinnia 3D embossing folder, Berry Burst gems



No comments:

Post a Comment