Monday, March 4, 2024

Happy Easter

 


I designed another Easter card using the Excellent Eggs bundle. I grabbed my Fresh Freesia base and layer a piece of the Lighter Than Air DSP behind before adding the layer of white ran through with the Softly Sophisticated embossing folder and cut with the Excellent Eggs die. I then cut out a small egg from the the one that I cut out first. I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black on white card stock and hand snipped it out to pop on the center egg. I stamped the bunny in black ink and colored it with my Freesia fresh and SU500 Stampin Blends markers. I cut him out too along with a Fresh freesia border to add to the bottom. I finished off with some Fresh Freesia gems.   
Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
windy

Stamp set: Excellent Eggs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Lighter Than Air DSP
Excellent Eggs dies, Fresh Freesia gems, Softly Sophisticated embossing folder


No comments:

Post a Comment