Friday, March 22, 2024

Easter Bunny Times Two

 











I made these Easter cards for my daughter and a friend and sent them out this week! I have a white base and I added a piece of Softly Stippled DSP which was part of the SAB freebies last month. You might not see the sheer Pool Party ribbon I added behind the circle but it gives more texture. I cut the white circle with the Everyday Details dies and added some Pool party ink on with my blending brush. I stamped the grass from the Easter Bunny set in Granny Apple Green ink and the butterfly in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added a little yellow with my blend marker in Lemon Lolly. I then stamped the eggs and bunny on a piece of white card stock and hand snipped them out. I colored them with my Stampin Blends markers in SU500, light granny apple Green, light Lemon Lolly, light Pool Party, light Cajun Craze(for carrot) and light Bubble Bath. I added some Pool Party gems to finish it off. 
Hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy  







No comments:

Post a Comment