Friday, March 1, 2024

A Magnolia Birthday

 


Happy March! I am using the Magnolia Mood set for first time today. It will be available with the online exclusives on March 5th. I have photographed this several times but the background continues to look so light. I have a white base and a layer of Lemon Lolly card stock and the another layer of white ran through with the Softly Sophisticated embossing folder. I then stamped the flower image and the bud image on white card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with my Stampin Blends markers. I cut them out with the matching dies plus some more leaves in white card stock. I ran the Lemon Lolly ribbon in a Z pattern on the back before popping all on.   The sentiment from the same set was stamped on white in black ink on the Stylish Shapes banner die.  I finished with some Lemon Lolly dots. 
Hope you have a blessed weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Magnolia Mood
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- light and dark Lemon Lolly, light and dark Mossy Meadow
Paper: Basic White, Lemon Lolly
Magnolia Mood dies, Lemon Lolly ribbon, Softly Sophisticated embossing folder, Lemon Lolly dots, Stylish Shapes dies  



No comments:

Post a Comment