Thursday, February 29, 2024

PP678 Best Birthday With Stippled Roses

 



I am playing along with Anne Marie's sweet sketch challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
I am using the Softly Stippled DSP for my background on a white base and a strip of a Pool Party print  going landscape and a lovely floral print going portrait. I cut cut a white Everyday Details die circle to add my image I cut from the same DSP pack by hand and sponged on Wild Wheat ink and Pool Party ink. I cut the Pool Party card stock with the Stitched Rectangle dies and heat embossed in white the sentiment from Stippled rose set. I finished off with some Pool Party gems. 
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Stippled Rose
Ink: Pool Party, VersaMark, Wild Wheat
Paper: Softly Stippled DSP, Basic White, Pool Party
heat tool, white embossing powder, sponge daubers, Stitched Rectangle dies, Everyday Details dies, Pool Party gems
  











3 comments:

  1. I really like this Stippled Roses set and you used it beautifully with your selection of papers. Thank you for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this is gorgeous! I love the roses and the Wild Wheat and Pool Party are so pretty together! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Windy! This is so soft and elegant. Love your mix of patterns and colors. Such a lovely card all around. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete