Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Happy Easter Bunny

 


I got inspiration for my third card for classes this month and my Easter card from Polly Burby Libby's card. I am using the Excellent Eggs bundle. I have a Fresh Freesia base and a white piece of card stock ran through with the 3D embossing folder with large dots. I added the strip of Fresh Freesia plus a Soft Sea Foam ribbon around the middle. I cut the piece of Lighter Than Air DSP with the Stylish Shapes dies plus the banner in white card stock from same dies. I then stamped the egg on white card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored a little with my Stampin Blends markers in dark Soft Sea Foam and light Fresh Freesia. I cut it out with the matching dies. I also stamped and cut the bunny out with same ink. I stamped the sentiment in Fresh freesia on the white banner die and popped on my bunny. I finished with two white dots by the egg. 
Hope you have a lovely Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Excellent Eggs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Fresh Freesia
Stampin Blends markers- dark Soft Sea Foam and light Fresh Freesia
Paper: Fresh Freesia, Basic White and Lighter Than Air DSP 
3D embossing folder with large dots, Soft Sea Foam seam binding ribbon, white dots, Stylish Shapes dies and  Excellent Eggs dies







No comments:

Post a Comment