Friday, February 9, 2024

Stippled Roses Birthday Wishes

 


I went with some Lost Lagoon for this today's card using the Stippled Roses bundle and the Softly Stippled DSP from the SAB brochure. I have a Lost Lagoon base and a two different prints of DSP layers on. I then stamped the roses in Lost Lagoon ink on white card stock and cut with matching dies. I added some Lost Lagoon ribbon behind before popping roses on. I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark ink on a strip of Lost Lagoon card stock and heat embossed with white powder. I finished off with some Wild Wheat dots. 
Hope you have beautiful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Stippled Roses
Ink: Lost Lagoon and VersaMark
Paper: Lost Lagoon, Basic White and Softly Stippled DSP
white embossing powder, heat tool, Stippled Roses dies, Lost Lagoon 1/4" bordered ribbon and In color dots- Wild Wheat

No comments:

Post a Comment