Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Hello Friends

 


Again, I using some piece leftover from classes last week and the Jungle Pals set and dies from the SAB still going on through the end of this month. I have a Early Espresso base and a piece of Parakeet Party card stock ran through with the Fern embossing folder. I cut the tree from Early Espresso card stock and the leaves and grass from Granny Apple Green and Shaded Spruce card stocks all using the Jungle Pals dies. I then stamped the toucan and two Meer cats in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock and cut them out with the matching dies after coloring them with my Stampin Blends markers.
 I stamped the sentiment from the Heartfelt Hellos also from the SAB promotion 
set in same color on a Deckled Rectangle die. 
Hope you have a lovely Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Jungle Pals, Heartfelt Hellos
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends: Smoky Slate, Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Tahitian Tide, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
Paper: Granny Apple Green, Parakeet Party, Shaded Spruce, Basic White Early Espresso
Jungle Pals dies, Fern embossing folder, Deckled Rectangles dies 



No comments:

Post a Comment