Tuesday, February 13, 2024

PP676 Expressions Today

 



I first looked for a lovely piece of designer paper to use with LeAnne's color challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com I found this beautiful print in Bubble Bath in the Poetic Expressions DSP. I layered it on a piece of Smoky Slate card stock cut with the Perennial Postage dies and then a Berry Burst base. I stamped the hummingbird and flowers from the Thoughtful Expressions set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock and colored with my Stampin Blends markers. I cut them out along with the white circle die with the Thoughtful Expressions dies. I stamped the sentiment in Smoky Slate ink and added a few tinsel gems in Berry Burst. 
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Thoughtful expressions
Ink: Smoky Slate and Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Berry Burst, Smoky Slate and Bubble Bath
Paper: Berry Burst, Basic White, Smoky Slate and Poetic Expressions DSP
Thoughtful Expressions dies, Perennial Postage dies, tinsel gems in Berry Burst





3 comments:

  1. So pretty Windy - that hummingbird is so eye-catching and the DSP background works really well too. Thanks for playing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got these papers too and that piece you chose for the background of your pretty little nature scene is perfect! LOVE hummers, so this is extra-special to me! Thanks for playing with the Players this week and using my colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Windy. Such a nice suite of products. Thanks for joining us at Paper Players this week. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete