Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Hello There Coffee

 


My second card for classes this month is using a new bundle plus DSP that will come out in the Online Exclusives on March 5th, 2024. I got to pre order the Latte Love bundle and the A Little Latte DSP. I have a Crumb Cake base and a layer of Early Espresso plus a layer of Petal pink card stock. I added the strip of DSP down the left side. I cut the Deckled Rectangle die in white card stock to stamped the sentiment in Early espresso ink and the splash in Crumb Cake along with the steam from the cup. I stamped the cup in Petal pink ink on Petal Pink card stock and cut it out with the matching dies. I stamped the spoon in Early Espresso ink and colored with the light Smoky Slate Stampin Blends marker before cutting out. I finished with some Calypso Coral dots free with the SAB promotion. 
Hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Latte Love 
Ink: Petal Pink, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Stampin Blends marker- light Smoky Slate
Paper: Early Espresso, Basic White, Petal pink, Crumb Cake, A Little Latte DSP
Deckled Rectangles dies, Latte love dies, Opaque faceted gems in Calypso Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment