Thursday, February 15, 2024

Birthday Roses

 


I do love playing with the Stippled Roses bundle. Here I have a white base and a piece of Highland Heather card stock ran through the Softly Sophisticated embossing folder. I stamped the roses in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock and used a few sponge daubers to add Highland Heather and Granny Apple Green ink. I cut it along with the Granny Apple Green leaves from the m matching dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Textured Floral set in Heather and cut it out with the Deckled Circles dies. I finished with a few purple fine shimmer gems. 
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Stipple Roses, Textured Floral
Ink: Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic White, Highland Heather and Granny Apple Green
Deckled Circles dies, purple fine shimmer gems. Stipple Roses dies, Softly Sophisticated embossing folder 

No comments:

Post a Comment