Monday, February 5, 2024

Hello Lavender

 


I am taking some piece leftover from my classes a last week to make another Perennial Lavender suite card! I have a white base and a piece of Perennial Lavender DSP cut with the Perennial Postage die. I cut the white circle from the Stylish Shapes dies and stamped the sentiment from the Layering Leaves stamp set in Gorgeous Grape ink and the butterflies from the Painted Lavender set in Fresh Freesia ink. I popped on some purple fine shimmer gems, a paper butterfly sponged with some Grape ink, a Gorgeous Grape and a Pretty Peacock dies from the Pained Lavender dies. I finished with the linen bow on the leaves. 

Hope you have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Painted Lavender, Layering Leaves
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Fresh Freesia
Paper: Basic White, Pretty Peacock, Gorgeous Grape and Perennial Lavender DSP
Linen thread, purple fine shimmer gems, Painted Lavender dies, Perennial Postage dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Paper Butterfly Accents 



No comments:

Post a Comment