Monday, February 19, 2024

Birthday Hot Air Balloon

 


I am using the wonderful design by Emma Goddard for this first card for classes this month. I have a Balmy Blue base and then a strip of Lighter Than Air DSP and then a piece of white card stock cut 5 1/4" by 3/4" and 1 3/4" to pop up on the background. I stamped the large balloon in Calypso Coral ink and the small balloon in Azure Afternoon ink plus Lemon Lolly ink from the Hot Air Balloon set on white card stock. I used the matching dies to cut the balloons plus the baskets. One is cut in white and one stamped on white in Azure Afternoon ink. I cut the clouds in white with the dies as well as the banner. I stamped the sentiment in Calypso Coral ink on the banner and finished off with Lemon Lolly dots and a Balmy Blue twine bow.  
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Hot Air Balloon
Ink: Calypso Coral, Azure Afternoon, Lemon Lolly 
Paper: Balmy Blue, Basic White and Lighter Than Air DSP
Hot Air Balloon dies, Balmy Blue Baker's twine, Rainbow adhesive-backed dots in Lemon Lolly




No comments:

Post a Comment