Thursday, February 8, 2024

PP675 Love You Always

 




Playing along with Joanne's theme challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com this week with a card for my daughter using the Stamped With Love set. Her fav color is turquoise so I had to used Tahitian Tide with Sweet Sorbet for her. I have a Sweet Sorbet base and stamped the large box image over it several times in the same color ink. I then cut out a white Perennial Postage die and stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Smoky Slate and Tahitian Tide Stampin Blends markers. I then stamped the small heart and the sentiment in Sweet Sorbet ink and finished off with some Tahitian Tide colored dots. 
Hope you can play along and have a beautiful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Stamped With Love
Ink: Sweet Sorbet and Memento Tuxedo Black 
Stampin Blends markers: light Smoky Slate and light Tahitian Tide
Paper: Sweet Sorbet and Basic White 
Perennial Postage dies, Tahitian Tide dots

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card...and I totally missed this image and sentiment in my stash, and that it would be perfect for Valentine's! Great background too, it caught my eye right away! I feel a CASE coming on! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tone on tone for the background and the Tahitian Tide is a fabulous accent. Your daughter is going to love this card! So glad you shared it with us at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete