Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Thank You Notes of Nature

 


I used pieces I had cut from classes in January for this card using the Nature's sweetness suite. I have a Pebbled Path base and a white piece of card stock ran through with the Timeworn Type embossing folder. I have a piece of the Nature's Sweetness DSP cut in a strip for the side and holes die cut in from the Notes of Nature dies plus the gold 1/8" faux leather trim ran through and knotted on the ends. I cut a white piece of card stock stamped with the Notes of Nature set in Pebbled Path ink. I then cut the gold foil and the Old Olive leaves from the same dies. I cut the white banner from Stylish Shapes dies for the sentiment stamped in Pebbled Path from the Notes of Nature set. I finished off with some adhesive-backed cork rounds. 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a lovely day!
Windy

No comments:

Post a Comment