Thursday, February 1, 2024

A Good Day

 


I really like this set called Filled With Happiness. It is simple and I like doing a little coloring on it images. I have a Lost Lagoon base and a piece of the Flight & Airy DSP you can earn free right with SAB. I ran the Lemon Lolly twine around and made a double bow. I cut the white Perennial Postage die in white card stock to stamped my image in Lost Lagoon ink. I then stamped it again in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and punched out the center with the Modern Oval punch. I colored the image with the Stampin Blends markers in Lemon Lolly, Bubble Bath and Lost Lagoon and popped it back in the center. 
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stropping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Filled With Happiness
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blend markers- Lemon Lolly, Bubble Bath and Lost Lagoon
Paper: Lost Lagoon, Basic White, Flight & Airy DSP
Modern Oval punch, Lemon Lolly twine, Perennial Postage dies

No comments:

Post a Comment