Friday, February 23, 2024

It's A Good Day

 


Last card for classes this week and I am using the Filled With Happiness set and the Modern Oval punch. I have a white base and a piece of Highland Heather ran through with the 3D folder plus some Lemon Lolly twine ran around with a bow. I then cut a white Perennial Postage die to stamp my image in highland Heather ink. I then stamped the same image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on another piece of white card stock and punched it out with the Modern Oval punch. I colored it with the Stampin Blends markers before popping it on the center. I added two purple fine shimmer gems on either side. 
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy  

Stamp set: Filled With Happiness
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Highland Heather
Stampin Blends markers- light Granny Apple Green, light Highland Heather, light and dark Daffodil Delight 
Paper: Basic White, Highland Heather
3D embossing folder, Modern Oval punch, Perennial postage dies, Lemon Lolly twine

No comments:

Post a Comment