Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Sending Sunshine

 


Love the Beach Day bundle and I keep wanting to play with it. Here I am casing thecraftycarrotco.com again and have started with the Daffodil Delight base and another layer of the same color ran through the Twisted Rope embossing folder. I then have a piece of water color paper I added some Balmy Blue ink with my water color brush. I stamped the birds and the sentiment on white card stock. The birds in Pecan Pie and the sentiments in Balmy Blue and Daffodil Delight inks. I cut the birds out with the matching dies along with the palm tree and grass in Pecan Pie and Lemon Lime Twist. I hand snipped the sentiment out and finished off with some iridescent sequins. 
Hope you have a wonderful day full of sunshine and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 

No comments:

Post a Comment