Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Hello There

 


Today I am sharing a card I made for a challenge from Brian King (stampwithbrian) and Emma Goddard (coastalcrafter) who put together the Super-Awesome Fun Kits I buy about once a month. For March, they did a kit around the Bright & Beautiful memories & more kit cards and stickers. They challenged us to make a card from the pieces we did not use for their creations/designs. Here is my card with a Calypso Coral base and a layer of white card stock then a card from the pack. I used another card the cut the sentiment with the flowers and another to cut the strips underneath. I added a bow and dots from the extras they provided in the kit to finish off. This pack of cards and stickers made some awesome cards and no stamping was involved. Hope you have a brilliant day and thanks for stopping by! 
Windy

No comments:

Post a Comment