Friday, September 11, 2015

First Global Design Project(GDP) Color Challenge


http://www.global-design-project.com/


Sweet card for the first Global Design Project (GDP) color challenge.  These colors made me think butterfly but instead of stamping one, I decided to die cut and stamp my greeting over it!  I love polka dots so I reached for my Designer Series Paper stack in Neutrals and pulled some Smoky Slate paper!  I hope you can join the challenge before it closes tomorrow at noon...thanks for stopping by!
 Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: A Dozen Thoughts
Paper: Neutrals DSP paper stack, Whisper White, Smoky Slate, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Smoky Slate
Lots of Labels framelits dies, banner punch, Decorative Dots emboss folder, Butterflies thinlits dies 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Windy! The layering beneath the butterfly is gorgeous - love that the texture on that white panel pulls from the polka dots in the paper beneath. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, I love your card. This delicate butterfly stands out against neutral background and the textured dots play so well with Designer Series Paper. I'm so glad you joined us at Global Design Project this week.

    ReplyDelete