Saturday, September 12, 2015

FMS203 Give Thanks


A quick card with texture!  I used the Woodgrain emboss folder which I love to run my fingers over...so cool!  I used the baby wipe technique for the leave.  Some Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Tangerine Tango and Crushed Curry ink refills dropped on the wipe and then used as my stamp pad.  I like it stamped on Crumb Cake, too.   I hope you can play along with the sketch challenge over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com
Have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Lighthearted Leaves and Good Greetings  
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
Ink: Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry
Leaflets framelits dies, banner punch, candy dot in Tangerine Tango, linen thread, Woodgrain emboss folder

No comments:

Post a Comment