Thursday, September 10, 2015

PPA267 Hello Heat Resist





Great color combo but makes me think spring so I was stumped for a little bit on what stamp set would use! Then I thought about a recent card I saw that was using the this heat resist technique.  I stamped one of my favorite set, Awesomely Artistic, in VersaMark and then embossed with clear emboss powder.  I sponged the three colors over and layered up some card stock.  I then realized there was some great Crushed Curry pattern paper in the Cherry On Top DSP paper stack!  Oh Joy, I finished my card pretty quick and love how it turned out!  
I hope you will join the Pals Paper Arts color challenge this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Close up of resist.

Stamp sets: Crazy For You (hello) and Awesomely Artistic
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, Whisper White, Cherry on Top DSP paper stack
Ink: VersaMark, Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, Crushed Curry
Pool Party cotton ribbon, Clear emboss powder, heat tool

Have a wonderful Thursday!






5 comments:

  1. Love your design ... I needed inspiration for a get well card today and your pretty creation is just what I needed to get me going!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your card. You aced the sponging, and you found a great patten paper that didn't fight it. Saved it for CASEing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy, this is so pretty. The sponging really brings out the resisted dragonflies and leaves. Such a great almost-end of Summer card.

    ReplyDelete