Friday, September 4, 2015

FMS202 Every Leaf




I sure did not want to cut this pattern of DSP...I wanted to hoard it!  But my desire to use it on a card won and I love how it turned out.  I stamped the leave, cut it out with the matching die and colored with markers.  I stamped a cool saying also in the Lighthearted leaves stamp set as the center.
I hope you can join this great sketch this week over at Freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamps set: Lighthearted Leaves
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Tangelo Twist, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Into The Woods DSP
Ink: StaZon Black, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Tangelo Twist
Leaflets framelits dies, Banner punch, Linen thread, candy dots in Daffodil Delight

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, cutting into favored DSP. You are brave! The end result is pretty awesome so thanks so much for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card has such a warm feel to it with the colours and image you've used. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete