Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Thinking of Christmas Ornaments




My last card for September's Christmas card class!  I used the new Delicate Ornaments dies to cut the ornaments out.  The red ornament is using the new red foil and looks so nice and shiny in person.  I also used the silver foil for the ornament tops.  I love the new silver and gold cord from the 2015 Holiday catalog, too!  The Softly Falling emboss is so awesome!  I plan to use even after Christmas!
Another fav is the Precision Base plate that is for cutting detailed thinlits.  I highly recommend this base plate for your special cutting needs!
I hope you enjoy your Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Embellished Ornaments
Paper: Red and Silver foil, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Ink: Real Red and Old Olive
Softly Falling emboss folder, Delicate Ornaments thinlits dies, Precision Base Plate, Silver cord

No comments:

Post a Comment