Saturday, January 16, 2016

Bonjour Love Blossoms!

First, this card did not start out to be this!  Here is what happened...
I started with Bonjour and then thought
 I would add the flowers from What I Love around and that would be the card.
But then I thought why not add some DSP and since I had used
 the colors of the Love Blossoms DSP, I grabbed it.
  Now I do not care for this pattern of paper but I am determined to use it!
I added some splattered from the Timeless Textures stamp set and a bow clip
 from the Love Blossoms embellishment kit. 
This is off to my college girl...miss her sooooo much!

Both the Bonjour and the What I Love sets you can earn for free 
 when you spend 50.00 in SU! products now through March 31st, 2016 with the SAB promo.

 The Bonjour is in French (item #141270).  In English, it is Hello (item #141243). 
 This is my first set in French but I could not resist the large Bonjour!
Happy I got it free with the SAB promo!

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Salut, What I Love, Timeless Textures
Paper: Garden Green, Whisper White, Love Blossoms DSP
Ink: Blushing Bride, Rose Red
Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit(bow clip)


No comments:

Post a Comment