Sunday, January 10, 2016

Botanicals For You!


I made the background for this card at Onstage Local in Tampa in Nov.  I just had not mounted it to a card base and added a sentiment yet.  Decided to do that today and used  sentiment from the Botanicals For You stamp set in the SAB catalog that coordinates with the Botanicals suite in the the new Occasions catalog. You can earn the Botanicals For You free with a SU! purchase of 50.00.  I stamped on the DSP with some additions to the flowers. Fun!
I am still awaiting the stamp set/dies and DSP to come in this week and I will have more cards for you with these leaves/flowers!
Hope you have a blessed Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
Windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Botanical Blooms, Botanicals For You
Ink: Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze
Paper: Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Hello Honey, Botanical Gardens DSP
Botanical Builder framelits dies, banner punch, Brights sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment