Friday, January 8, 2016

FMS218 Going Places Birthday!



I just love the Going Places/Global suite. 
 So my first thought when saw this sketch was this DSP
 and love that I could stamp right to this piece
 for a wonderful background. 
I colored the compass with Delightful Dijon and Sahara Sand markers.  
I also used a new Sale-a-bration(SAB) sentiment set called Perfect Pairings. 
 You can earn this set free when you spend 50.00 in SU! product
 now thru March 31st, 2016.
I need more birthday cards in my stash but this would be great 
for any occasion or other sentiments in the Going Global stamp set!
Have a lovely Friday and the best weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Head over to freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
to play along!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Going Global and Perfect Pairings
Paper: Going Places, Basic Black. Whisper White
Ink: Archival Basic Black, Delightful Dijon, Sahara Sand
2" circle punch, Sahara Sand candy dot






3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! It would make for a great masculine birthday card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous choice on the DSP! This is wonderful! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete