Tuesday, January 12, 2016

PP277 Soaring With A Turquoise Sky!



First, I want to say that I did use Real Red and Melon Mambo but they look so close when I stamped the sentiment and clouds pink and the plane red, I then added a piece of pink card stock under the sentiment banner so you can tell!  That is the problem with having these two together in a challenge.  But I made it work I think.  Sad thing was I had no Tempting Turquoise card stock at all but was then happy when I realized there was some in the new SAB Perfectly Artistic DSP.  Pulling that out, I choose to use the background as sky and so the Sky Is The Limit set was the first I reached for.  
I hope you can join along at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Sky Is The Limit (SAB)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Real Red
Paper: Whisper White thick card stock for base, Whisper White, Perfectly Artistic DSP (SAB), Melon Mambo, Real Red
banner punch

3 comments:

  1. That background paper is perfect for your card! Love the red plane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this is so FUN! The background paper is perfect for this card! Great way to use my colors! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool background for your airplane! Great use of the colors and I do admit that they can be challenging, but you nailed them! Thanks for playing with the Players this week, Windy!

    ReplyDelete