Wednesday, January 6, 2016

#GDP017 Love You



Head over to Global-design-project.com to join the color challenge this week!
  I, of course, thought of the Bloomin' Love set 
and the Love Blossoms DSP when I saw the colors. 
  I hand cut the banner (the matching die not here yet)!
  I wanted to add more embellishments
 but then thought I like how simple
 the card was and let the hearts be the focus! 
 Sending to my college girl today!
Hope you have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Bloomin' Love
Paper: Rose Red, Whisper White, Love Blossoms DSP stack
Ink: Garden Green and Rose Red
Circle framelits dies



3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Windy! What a great use of the colours. What dedication you have shown by cutting the banner by hand! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did the right thing Windy, not adding anymore to this already perfect card! Such a pretty Valentine's card. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty, clean and simple card. I love how you used this Designer Series Paper with the stamp set and were able to combine the challenge colors. Thanks for playing with Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete