Saturday, November 12, 2016

Candy Cane Lane Tea Light Box

For WCMD 2016 Atlanta last weekend, we designed a 
3D project to swap with another at the event.  
I designed a small box using the Candy Cane Lane DSP
and place a sentiment from
Tin of Tags. I also have a friendly 
gingerbread man peeking out!
I cut the center with a square die and place a window sheet there
so you could see the scented tea lights inside.
I love that I found at the Yankee Candle outlet
last month some Candy Cane Lane scented tea lights.




I used a 5 1/2" square piece of Kraft card stock for the bottom.
I scored at one inch all around.
I used a piece of Candy Cane Lane DSP cut at 4 7/8" square
 and scored at 1/2" all around for the lid.

I hope this inspires you as a gift idea and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net



No comments:

Post a Comment