Sunday, November 13, 2016

Joy To The World


Last card for my Nov card classes this week!
I could not decide on this last card for anything.
I decided to wait until I was back in town to come up with a 
design and hope I was inspired this past weekend!
I was very inspired but not anything that jumped at me!
I have wanted to use this paper and then a card on Pinterest using 
this DSP and the Cherry behind with the Cable Knit emboss folder
did jump out at me! 
 The card was from stampinsasha.blogspot.com. 
 She used a different sentiment and shape 
and some greenery.  
I like how this card turned out and so happy to be be done!
On to the cutting!!!

I hope you have a lovely Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Tin of Tags
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler,
Garden Green, This Christmas Specialty DSP
Natural gold ribbon, Stitched framelits dies,
Layering Circle dies, Cable Knit 3D emboss folder

No comments:

Post a Comment