Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Peace Boxes For Card Class


When deciding on what to make for my November class guest 
to carry their cards home in from class, I went to my retired
bag of card stock.  When I saw how much of these two colors I still had,
 I decided To make a box with them. 
I put a box together then did not know what I would do to decorate. 
Then the wreath came to me and the lovely peace sentiment seemed to be 
perfect, esp. in copper foil!
It needed just something else and the window die worked so well..
I really like how they turned out!

Here is a close up of the top:


The window from Hearth & Home is cut in Sahara Sand.
I stamped the wreath in Hello Honey and the berries along with the 
ribbon are in the greatly missed Blackberry Bliss!
The Christmas Greetings dies in peace is cut from copper foil.
I used the dimensions found for a A2 card box online.

Top is cut at 6 7/8" x 8 1/8" and scored all around at 1"
The bottom is cut at 7 3/4" x 9" and scored all around at 1 1/2"

Hope you enjoy your Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net



2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Windy! I was looking for something just like this. I will give it a try tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous box Windy! Do your customers ever want to learn how to make boxes and stuff?

    ReplyDelete