Sunday, November 6, 2016

Happy Christmas Bells!


I love the copper foil along with Very Vanilla and Pool Party!
This is my second card for Nov Christmas card classes coming up.
All these stamps are from the Seasonal Bells.
I stamped the one of the bells and heat embossed in copper.
I then punched it out with the matching punch.
I also heat embossed the swirl design on the Pool Party oval and 
heat embossed the sentiment which matches a die from 
Bunches of Banners framelits dies.  Simply clean and shiny!
I hope you have a lovely and blessed Sunday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Seasonal Bells
Ink: Versmark
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Copper foil
Heat tool, copper emboss powder, Bunches of Banners
framelits dies, Layering Oval framelits dies,
Bell punch
Santa's Sleigh framlits dies(bow) 



No comments:

Post a Comment