Tuesday, November 1, 2016

GDP060 Season Of Joy




I decided to keep the layered theme and the corner action but turn the card
in this direction for the banner sentiment.
Love Brian's bear "jumping from the corner"
 and almost did the same with a gingerbread man.  
I looked through my DSP and I saw it!
My Fancy Frost DSP (it is white embossed paper and you color it).
Love the leaves and then the card came together in my head!
I cut the Fancy Frost DSp and sponged it with a dauber in Pear Pizzazz.
I layered it up with a Garden Green base, DSP from 
This Christmas Specialty DSP, and Cherry Cobbler.  
I cut several things from the Pretty Pines 
thinlits dies and stamped the sentiment from the 
matching set called Christmas Pines.
I that is was time to use the "BIG FAT BOW" as I call it!
Love the way it turned out...just like in my head!

Hope you can play along at Global-design-project.com
this week. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Tuesday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Christmas Pines
Ink: Pear Pizzazz and Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, 
This Christmas Specialty DSP, Fancy Frost Specialty DSP
Pretty Pines thinlits dies, pearl, sponge dauber

2 comments:

  1. Windy - this is such a gorgeous card. I love the way you've painted this background paper - it offers a perfect backdrop for your Christmas bough. It's a busy week, and I'm thrilled that you took the time to play along with my challenge. Can't wait to see you Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Just ordered this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete