Friday, November 3, 2017

FMS311 Merry Music Tree



I have been hoarding the plaid paper from the Merry Little Christmas DSP.
I decided I needed to use it soon and when I saw this sketch,
I knew what I was going to do right away.
I layered the plaid on a Basic Black base.
I stamped the tree from Season Like Christmas on a piece of the 
Merry Music DSP.  I liked it with the music going up and down.
I stamped the Tree in Old Olive and the trunk in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I stamped the sentiment from the set on a piece of Old Olive 
and cut it out with the wood looking die in the Mini Treat Bag framelits dies.
I will send this to a male relative for Christmas so I do not really add anything else.
I hope you can play along over at freshlymadekstches.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Season Like Christmas 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Old Olive
Paper: Old Olive, Basic Black, Merry Music DSP
and Merry Little Christmas DSP
Mini Treat Bag framelits dies





No comments:

Post a Comment