Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Two For One Birthday Cards!



I have two cards for you today!
I was asked to make these for a friend.

Card One: I stamped this card with the High Tide set.
I pulled my classic colors-Crumb Cake, Island Indigo and Cherry Cobbler.
These colors are prefect for this set!
I did used the sentiment from Guy Greetings to finish it off.

Card Two: I used the Balloon Celebration set with a Pool Party background.
I stamped the clouds in white craft ink but they do not show up as 
well in the photo here.
I stamped the balloons in Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight.
I used Memento Tuxedo Black for the strings and the sentiment
I grabbed from Birthday Banners stamp set.
I used the balloon punch and popped them up.
I finished it off with some enamel shapes. 

I hope you have a doubly blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


No comments:

Post a Comment