Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Merry Monday 263 Hot Chocolate!



I did not have my eye on this set but it was a gift 
at the WCMD 2017 event I attended. 
I really like playing with it and so when I saw the photo for
Merry Monday I decided to play some more with the 
hot chocolate!  Hot Chocolate or cocoa is the 
only beverage I drink hot.
I love marshmallows in it also! I thin the little tree is so 
cute so I had to add it to the mug!
All the images are from the set Hug in a Mug.
I stamped them in Chocolate Chip, Garden Green or Real Red 
on a Whisper White Square. I layered it on a Real Red scallop square.
I grabbed my Wooden Textures DSP and added the wood for a the background
 along with a Real Red gingham print from Quilted Christmas DSP.
I added some white baker's twine to finish it off.
Hope you can head over to play at 
merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by today!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Hug In A Mug
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White,
Quilted Christmas DSP, Wooden Textures DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green and Real Red
White baker's twine, Layering Squares framelits dies


4 comments:

  1. Great choices for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, Windy! I love how you've paired it with these two papers. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice card: plaid, wood and hot chocolate! It's what I call winter cooconing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for the challenge. Love the papers and the cute sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete