Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Hello Blended Florals


Floral Statements have it all!  One stamp and you are pretty much done
with the floral and the sentiment all in one!  I used my Stampin Blends to 
color the flowers and leaves-Pink Pirouette, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight.
I stamped first in Memento Tuxedo Black on thick Whisper White.
After cutting it out with the Oval die, I blended the flowers 
and added some enamel dots in Pink Pirouette.
I layered the oval on a piece of Pink embossed 
with the Layered Leaves emboss folder then on a Pink base.

Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Floral Statements
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Markers-Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
Paper: thick Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
Enamel shapes, Oval dies, Layered Leaves emboss folder



No comments:

Post a Comment