Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving and GDP114 Hot Chocolate X 6






First, A Happy Thanksgiving to all!
We go out to eat after watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade!
So it will be a easy day until about 6 pm when I concentrate 
on a little online shopping!


For the card:
I had my Hug in a Mug set out from yesterday's card
I just had to use it today. I stamped the mugs in Early Espresso six times
and punch with the 1 1/4" sq punch.  I stamped the inside with Soft Suede
and added the marshmallows in Crumb Cake ink.  I just had to add
a Real Red candy cane to one of them!
I layered them on a piece of Real Red stamped with a sentiment
from the same set. Some Wood Textures DSP was calling and I finished it 
off with some white twine and a bow.
I hope you can play with the sketch challenge over at 
global-design-project.com this week.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a blessed Thanksgiving and a wonderful weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Hug in a Mug
Ink: Early Espresso, Real Red, Crumb Cake,
Soft Suede
Paper: Wood Textures DSP, Whisper White, Real Red
1 1/4" square punch, white baker's twine



No comments:

Post a Comment