Friday, January 5, 2018

Beautiful Thing With Brusho


I made the background first and really not sure what
I would place on it.
I added large drops of clear water from my aqua painter 
onto the water color paper. I sprinkled the Prussian Blue Brusho
Crystal Color on and let it sit for about 15 mins.
It was still wet but then blotted it with a tissue.  
Love the splashed water effect. 
I had made the card I posted yesterday with 
heat emboss on the flower just before so I decided 
to do the same thing again with Yellow and Brilliant Red
on the flower and Moss Green on the leaf. I let it dry and then cut it out from
the water color paper.
I popped it up on the background and stamped the sentiment 
in Memento Tuxedo Black from the Colorful Seasons set.
I started to place it on the Dapper Denim base 
but noticed it need something at the bottom
since I had cut the background an odd measurement.
I used a piece of Peekaboo Peach which matches a color in my flower
to cut the detailed die from Petals & More thinlits dies. 
Love how it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Beautiful Day and Colorful Seasons
Ink: VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Brusho- Prussian Blue, Moss Green,
Brilliant Red and Yellow
Paper: Dapper Denim, Water color paper,
Peekaboo Peach
white emboss powder, heat tool, aqua painter, 
Petals & More thinlits dies


1 comment: