Friday, January 19, 2018

GDP121 Amazing Colors




Head over to global-design-project.com foe this amazing color 
combo and play along!
I did some casing from a card in the SU! demo 
magazine where I can show off this SAB set called
Amazing You and the matching dies called Celebrate You.
I started with a 5" square base of Crumb Cake then added a Bermuda Bay
banner which I ran through with the Hexagon emboss folder.
Before I ran the paper through the folder, I inked up 
the emboss folder with Bermuda Bay ink.
I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock with the 
Lots of Labels die. I stamped it with Peekaboo Peach
ink and the sun spray stamp top and turned it over and did again.
I stamped the base with the flower in Sweet Sugarplum ink.
I punched out the leaves in Peekaboo Peach with the leaf punch.
I layered the Amazing die in Sweet Sugarplum card stock.
I finished it off rhinestones for bling. 

I hope you have a wonderful day
 and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
 windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Amazing You
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum, Bermuda Bay
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Crumb Cake,
Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach
rhinestones, Celebrate You thinlits dies,
Lots of Labels framelits dies, Leaf punch,
Hexagon emboss folder






1 comment:

  1. I love the Crumb Cake cardstock as the base in this color combination! Fabulous card, Windy! Thank you for playing along with the Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete