Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Celebrate With Brusho



Today starts the Occasions (spring) catalog
from Stampin' Up! plus the sale-a-bration(SAB) brochure
where you can earn free product with qualifying orders now thru March 31st.


I used the Brusho Crystal Color to make an ombre effect 
on the background of water color paper.  I used some of the 
Prussian Blue crystals mixed with water in a bowl and 
my aqua painter. It started dark at top and I kept going down 
with out adding more ink.  
Since it look kind of like a sky I added the clouds and the balloon from 
Lift Me Up set and the matching dies. 
I cut the celebrate out with new dies called Celebrate You
which are in the SAB(sale-a-bration) catalog
that starts Jan 3rd-today!  You can get this free die set only
by placing a 100.00 order starting today thru March 31st.
Again, for a 100.00 order you can receive these dies for free!
You will see more these dies soon and more of what you can earn free with SAB
which starts TODAY!

I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp set: Lift Me Up
Ink: Real Red, Dapper Denim,
Brusho Crystal Colors in Prussian Blue
Paper: Water color paper, Real Red, Dapper Denim,
Whisper White
Lift Me Up thinlits dies, Celebrate You thinlits dies (SAB)
aqua painter

1 comment: