Sunday, January 28, 2018

TTTC032 Love You In Gold




I picked the bottom row of Sparkle, Love, Free!
I used the gold in the paper, plus the gold heat emboss
 and gold sequins for my sparkle!
I used the sentiment banner from the Sure Do Love You 
set for my Love!
And hearts for my free space because I love hearts!
I used the Painted with Love Specialty DSP which has the gold 
already there making it so easy to make special.
I layered it on Calypso Coral and then a Whisper White base.
I cut a Coral heart and then a Blushing Bride one with the Sweet & Sassy 
dies and then ran the Blushing heart through the Scattered Sequins
emboss folder for some texture!
I heat embossed the sentiment in gold and cut it out with the matching die.
I added the sequins from the metallic sequin blend to finish it off.

Hope you can play along this week over at
tictactoechallenge.com
Thanks for stopping by today!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Sure Do Love You
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Painted With Love specialty DSP,
Whisper White,
Blushing Bride, and Calypso Coral
gold emboss powder, heat tool,
Sweet & Sassy framelits dies, 
Scattered Sequins emboss folder, 
Lots of Love Box framelits dies, metallic sequins





2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card, Windy! I love all the swooshes of color and sparkly gold. Thank you for joining us at Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete