Saturday, January 6, 2018

FMS318 Floral Blended Birdhouse




I sat down again this week, stamped several images
and then colored them with my Stampin Blends.
I used several colors on this fun floral image from Flying Home.
 I added the sentiment from Beautiful Bouquet.
I cut it out with an oval framelits and popped it up on 
the Pear Pizzazz background embossed with the 
Layered Leaves emboss folder. 
I added some Bermuda Bay mini chevron ribbon to complete
the sketch before adding to the thick Whisper White base.

Hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Beautiful Bouquet and Flying Home
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Daffodil Delight, Pool Party,
Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake
Paper- Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz
Layered Leaves emboss folder, 
Bermuda Bay mini chevron ribbon, Oval framelits dies









2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! That embossing folder is the perfect backdrop! You are a blend master!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card! I love the colors and this pretty image. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete