Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Colorful Dreams


Fun card with great colors to show off this Follow Your Dreams bundle.
I used Blackberry Bliss for the base and on top Very Vanilla card stock.
I cut the Vanilla with the dies and layered the Nature's Poem DSP 
Grapefruit Grove print behind. I placed Blackberry gems in the center.
I cut three colors of feathers in Grapefruit Grove, Blackberry Bliss,
and Mint Macaron. 
 I stamped the dream catcher in Mint on Vanilla and cut it 
with the matching die and added a Blacberry die on top. 
I left some of the pieces in the die and added a Mint gem to the center. 
I finished with the sentiment on the bottom in Blackberry.
I hope you have a blessed day and thanks
for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Follow Your Dreams
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Mint Macaron
Paper: Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss,
Mint Macaron, Grapefruit Grove, Nature's Poem DSP
Chase Your Dreams dies, Faceted gems in Blackberry 
Bliss and Mint Macaron

No comments:

Post a Comment