Sunday, December 2, 2018

Jingle Sled Tag


Fun tag for a gift bag or on a box.
I cut the tag with the Scallop Tag Topper 
punch with Pool Party card stock and stamped 
in the same color the border stamp on top and bottom.
I added the white card stock I ran through with the 
Swirls & Curls embossing folder. I put just a little sparkle
glimmer paper on the bottom of the white background.
I cut the sled with the Wood Textures DSP. 
I added a Pool snowflake on it before adding the cute 
white banner stamped in Real Red. I tied on the 
white dotted ribbon to the top of the tag plus 
a little Real Red ribbon.
I really like the pops of red!

Hope you have a lovely week 
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Alpine Adventures
Ink: Real Red, Pool Party 
Paper: Wood Textures DSP, Whisper White,
Pool Party, Sparkle glimmer paper
White 5/8" polka dot tulle ribbon, 1/8' Real Red ribbon, 
Scalloped Tag Topper, Alpine Sports dies,
Swirls & Curls embossing folder





No comments:

Post a Comment