Saturday, December 1, 2018

A Little Red Sled


I did cut a little red sled!
I cut it from Poppy Parade card stock with the Alpine Sports dies. 
I also cut the Balmy Blue snowflakes and the wreath
stamped in Granny Apple Green, and Poppy along with the Green bow.
I also cut the small oval with the dies in Balmy before I stamped the 
sentiment in Poppy.  I added some rhinestones for bling 
on the oval, bow and the snowflakes.
The background is water color paper which I brushed some 
Balmy Blue ink over with my aqua painter.
 I ran some pretty Poppy Parade ribbon around and 
layered on a piece of Balmy Blue for the base.
Cute winter card I will send to my mom later! 
It might snow in Atlanta this year!

Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp Set: Alpine Adventures 
Ink: Poppy Parade, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Balmy Blue, Water color paper,
Poppy Parade, Whisper White,
Granny Apple Green
Alpine Sports dies, rhinestones, Poppy Parade 1/2"
textured weave ribbon,
Aqua painter







No comments:

Post a Comment