Tuesday, December 18, 2018

You Are Loved


Thanks for stopping by for another Petal Promenade suite card.
I started out the same with this card as the one yesterday.
I have a Very Vanilla base and layered a piece of Merry Merlot 
on after cutting with the detailed died on the bottom.
I added the DSP called Petal Promenade in three sections.
This is my fav print from this beautiful designer paper.
I stamped the flowers in Merry Merlot and cut them out.
I then stamped again in Mossy Meadow and layered the 
Merry Merlot flowers on top of the leaves. 
I used the matching die to cut the Mossy Meadow one out.
I layered them on a stitched Very Vanilla circle
I stamped a sentiment from Beautiful Promenade in 
Merry Merlot ink.  I finished it off 
with some pearls.

Hope you have a lovely day and come again 
tomorrow for another card from this beautiful suite!
Windy


Stamp set: Beautiful Promenade
Ink: Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Very Vanilla, Merry Merlot, 
Petal Promenade DSP
Beautiful Layers dies, Stitched Shapes dies,
pearls

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the way you've presented this paper in panels on your card. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete